HYDRAULIC DOOR PUSHER WITH PUMP
Manufactured from high strength heat treated steel, the Hydraulic Door Pusher takes on wood and steel frame doors. With just a few pumps from the 8,000 psi hydraulic pump the lockset and deadbolt are fully defeated.
- Great tool for quickly and quietly pushing the door away from the door jamb and opening inward swinging doors
- Also works on outward swing doors
- Manufactured from high strength heat treated steel and aluminum
- Just a few pumps from the 8000 lb. hydraulic pump and you’re in
This Hydraulic Door Pusher is compact and easy to use. The HDP4 provides 4” of quiet and reliable force. Welded strike plate on back of tool allows operator to set the tool deeply into door gap. The hydraulic pump includes a spring return handle and can be used by hand or foot. 6’ hose allows the user to be away from the doorway and use both hands during operation.
- Spreading force: 4 Tons
- Stroke: 4”
- Pump: Working pressure 8,000 psi Oil Petroleum based
- Kit: Total weight 19 lbs.
Coyote Tan, Black, Multi-Cam, Olive Drab