With the TD8040 RatDoor™, you are not limited to train a single type of entry. This all in one training door allows for mechanical (pry bar and ram), hydraulic, shot gun and explosive breaches to be performed.
This innovative door does not use consumables so that continuous training operations can proceed without the high cost of replaceable inserts. Door can be configured for free-standing portable sites, built-in permanent installations and even adjustable breach resistance. A burglar door or exothermic gate can be added to the door for realistic multi-breach entries. On-site installation service is available.Contact For More Info
Simply the best training door available!
This innovative, multi-use training door allows for continual forced entry training without the downtime and cost of consumables found on other doors. There are no replacement pins or parts! Internal spring pack provides adjustable, realistic resistance while door is being forced open. Door is re-set in seconds. New progressive latch design allows for cumulative, lower energy hits to get through door.
Forced entry methods possible:
- Battering Ram
- Hydraulic door pushing
- Explosive (Push or linear charge)
- Sledge Hammer
- Hydraulic jamb spread
- Burglar Door (Pry open or cut)
- Pry Bar (Outward)
- Ballistic (Shot Gun)
- Fire version (Hyd spreader)
- Frame dimensions: 80” tall x 40” wide x 4” thick
- Door dimensions: 77” tall x 30” wide x 1.5” thick
- Impact plate: 14” x 24” x .50”
- Weight: 380 lbs.
- Coating: Flat black powder coating
- Hinge: 1.0” dia x 4” long barrel pin style (Qty 2)
- Free standing or Built-in versions available